This comes from one of the texts used in my Holistic Health Theory course. These are interesting spiritual laws that if practiced can lead to a more fulfulling life.
22 Non-Negotiable Laws of Wellness (Greg Anderson)
The Universal Laws:
1) The law of Espirit: Living life with joy-each day.
2) The law of personal accountability: If it’s going to be, it’s up to me. Robert H. Schuller
3) The law of unity: The part can never be well unless the whole is well. Plato
The Physical Laws:
4) The law of physical activity: Use it or lose it.
5) The law of nutritional frugality: A little with quiet is the only diet. Scottish proverb
6) The law of minimal medical invasiveness: The art of medicine is generally a question of time. Ovid
The Emotional Laws:
7) The law of stress-hardiness: It’s not what happens to you, it’s what you do about it.
8) The law of emotional choice: Learning to be aware of feelings is an essential lifetime skill.
9) The law of developmental motivation: Use what talents you…
View original post 272 more words